Latino 30 Under 30 El Mundo, Boston. November 2019.
MIT Impact Fellow Massachusetts Institute of Technology. January 2018.
Dent The Future Scholar Dent Conference. November 2017.
Future Faculty Fellow Northeastern University. October 2017.
IDEA Ventures Accelerator Prototype Fund Recipient Northeastern University. August 2017.
Open Mind::Open Art ArtistMIT Mind Hand Heart Initiative. January 2017.
MIT Hacking Arts FinalistMassachusetts Institute of Technology. November 2016.
Before I am 30
○ Want to feel small: See the Grand Canyon from a Cessna I fly
○ Sky dive
○ Pull a fire alarm
○ Run with the bulls in Pamplona
○ Want to see the inside of an industrial slaughter house
○ Walk across a frozen river
○ A courtroom trial, from the jury box. Quit complaining when you receive the card in the mail. Will 3 days away from the office really kill you? Its CSI sprung to life, with justice in your hands, not some military dictator's. Do you part.
○ Sleep in the Amazon overnight
○ Zorb ball!
○ Work a service job to gain some understanding of how tipping works, how to keep my cool around jerks, and how a few kind works can change someone's day
○ Recognize freedom as a 5:30am trip to the diner with a bunch of strangers I've never met
○ Make a habit of going outside, enjoying the light, relearning your friends, forgetting the internet
○ Find a hobby that makes being alone feel lovely and empowering and something to look forward to
○ Go out and watch that movie, read that book, and listen to that band I already lied about watching, reading, listening to
○ Take advantage of health insurance while I have it
○ Run a marathon (and a half-marathon)
○ Complete a Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, and Bone Frog Challenge